This course is aimed at businesses who are looking to elevate their marketing strategy through social media and content creation.
Retailers If you are trading online you need to treat your online presence as a business with business goals and not an afterthought.
Online customers expect almost instant communication and quick resolution to any problems, just like your in-store customers.
Here’s how you can make your online shop a success.
• Allocate people to run it, market it, keep it updated and fulfil orders.
• Set goals and expectations for it.
• Separate the data as you would if you had more than 1 store.
• Have a live EPOS system connected to your e-commerce website.
• Make sure it is updated 3-4 weeks before any major event is coming up to give Google indexes any and all changes in time.
By treating your online store as a business it will give business results.
Contact us for a free consultation today on http://s893270745.websitehome.co.uk/contact/